What to do before go to Bali?
All Villas are proudly managed by the staff and management of Villa Bugis!
This page has been put together to assist you with necessary information and a directory of the various services available.
Please Think About Bringing:
- Personal mosquito repellant
- Your iPod or any music you want to bring
- Any DVD you want to watch, but most are available here
- A photocopy of your passport will make things easier, but not essential
- Electrical adapters, although there are some in the villa
- Your swimmers and suntan lotion!
- Any special medicines or special dietary requirements
- No need to bring towels
- If you want to rent a motor bike or car and have it waiting, let the booking staff know
- If you want an extra foldaway bed, please book in advance (small extra charge)
Visa on Arrival (VoA):
Citizens of several countries (please check at the nearest Indonesian Embassy) will be able to apply for a VoA valid for 30 days upon arrival. A 30-day visa costs US$35. (Your arrival day is counted as your first day, and you must leave the country on the 30th day!)
Travelers must be in possession of a passport valid for at least 6 months from the date of arrival. They must also be able to prove they have sufficient funds for their stay in Indonesia.
Requirement and Types of Visa before Arrival
Citizens of countries neither on the VoA nor Visa-Free lists are required to apply for a visa overseas before travelling to Indonesia. Nationals of ALL countries planning to stay for more than 30 days in Indonesia also have to apply for the appropriate visa at an overseas Indonesian Consulate or Foreign Mission before departing for Indonesia.
Arrival At The Airport
Once you clear customs and immigration, eventually you will come out into the arrivals area, where you will see a sea of people and signs to greet you.
This can be quite daunting, but rest assured, our driver will be there, with a ‘Villa Bugis’ sign, and the name of the booking party, clearly written on it. Take some time to scan the crowd, our driver is usually somewhere near the middle.
When you see our sign, approach the driver, and let them know that you are our guest, and then proceed to meet them on the other side of the fenced off area, by first going through the ‘Duty Free’ Store to the left. The driver will meet you on the other side of the shopping tunnel.
If you have any issues at all, please do not hesitate to call our mobile number: +62 81 236 832 838.
Arrival At Your Villa
- Let the staff borrow your passports for a short time. To comply with regulations we need to register all guests with the local police and therefore need your passport or a copy of your passport. Only registered guests can stay in the villa. If you like to bring other guests temporarily to the villa then we ask them to leave their identification with the security
- Inform the staff what time you need help with breakfast the following day (if breakfast is included in your package)
- Inform the staff what time you like to have housekeeping services, so that you are not disturbed, if you are not an early riser!
- Let the staff know if you would like a special local meal cooked for you at the villa – ask the staff for options and prices – it’s a great option, and highly recommended!
- The Keys in the doors to the bedrooms have one key for the Villa front door too…. Ensure you take it with you each time you go out, and lock the Villa
At Any Time:
- If you like to order food from the restaurants then either call directly or ask the staff for assistance. The staff is available to serve the food during housekeeping hours or later by prior arrangement
- If you need a taxi then either ask the staff or call 0361-724724.
- Ensure you have your airport pick-up booked – usually 2 hours before departure is ok – check with staff
- Take all your belongings with you
- Leave the safes OPEN
- Leave all the keys in the doors
- Have ready IDR 200,000 per person departure tax