There are many reasons why it makes sense to stay in a Villa. The least of which is, don’t you deserve to spoil yourself once in a while, and enjoy the lifestyle of the rich and famous, without the need to necessarily be either?
Let’s look at the alternatives to a Villa – the hotel, or the resort.
If you are a family, or a group, then you will probably need multiple rooms in either a resort or hotel style accommodation – if you add up the cost of multiple rooms in any decent hotel, or resort, then you will probably arrive at much the same cost as one of our Villa’s – and may even save you money.
If you are a couple looking for that romantic getaway, then the chances are you are also looking to splash out a little on the hotel – and for the price of one of the nicer hotels – you could stay in a Villa Bugis Villa.
There are many other advantages too, such as:
- You all get to stay in the same place
- You do not pay for services, staff or infrastructure you may never use – no hidden charges
- You have complete privacy, and no need to share the pool with anyone else
- You can keep your eye on the kids, while kicking back and relaxing yourself
- No need to get up early to grab the best chairs
- You are not locked into an isolated resort that has limited food or bar options
- You can have as little or as much attention from the staff as you require
- You can dine in Villa with a private chef, or walk to many, many options
- Free Wi-Fi
- Open concept living
- More space, more informality, more privacy, and more personal service
- Boasting rights – anyone can stay in a hotel – but a villa stay is more of a vacation you will never forget, and pictures you will delight in showing family and friends