The Bali Handara Golf & Country Club Resort, ranked by GOLF Magazine among the “Top 50 Greatest Golf Courses in the World”. Golfers from all corners of the world travel to Bali in order to play golf at one of Asia’s most iconic and “World-Class” golf courses.
Bali Handara Golf & Country Club is located in the central highlands of Bali and is nestled down inside the crater of an extinct volcano at an altitude of almost 1,200 meters above sea level. The resort is surrounded by lush green mountains, crater lakes and an equatorial rain forest which creates dramatic backdrops for approach shots into the well maintained Creeping Bentgrass greens.
Another unique characteristic of this world-renowned golf resort is the year round coolness of the fresh mountain air (14-24 C); which makes for a pleasant comfortable round of golf at this 18-hole championship golf course designed by five-times British Open Champion Peter Thomson along with his design associates Michael Wolveridge and Ronald Fream.
- 18 Hole Championship Golf Course measuring 7,025 from the Championship Tees and 6,415 from the Men’s Tees.
- Golf Lessons – Bali Handara’s resident Golf Professionals are some of the best golfers on the island and are capable of coaching players of all skill levels, from beginner to professional. The Practice Facility includes a 280 yard Driving Range, 3 Bentgrass practice putting greens, Chipping area and Practice Bunker.
- Pro Shop – Well stocked pro shop providing common golf supplies and accessories including balls, gloves, tees, ball markers, towels, shirts, shorts, caps, towels, etc. Everything but a golf swing. That you have to bring yourself.
- Locker Rooms (Men & Ladies) – Complete with lockers, hot showers, hairdryers and all necessary toiletries. Sauna is available in the men’s locker room.
- Club & Shoe Rentals – Rental clubs are available for both men and ladies (right & left handed) with a choice of standard or premium clubs to choose from. Spikeless golf shoes are available for both men and ladies.
- Golf Carts – E-Z-GO golf carts are provided to all golfers (included in the golf fee).
- Caddies – Each golfer has his/her own individual caddy to assist and guide them around the course (included in the golf fee).