Villa Rama is a beautiful Seminyak Pool Villa. The moment you enter through the doors of Villa Rama, you are greeted by a lush tropical garden, large green lawns, and a beautifully designed Balinese style villa. The thatched ‘Alang Alang’ roof is quintessential Bali, and the guest houses built around the central pool and huge living/dining/entertainment area at one end, means you have a view of the whole villa from any location – a great Seminyak Pool Villa for families.
Villa Rama has
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps up to 6 Adults
- Private Seminyak Pool Villa
- Outdoor Kitchen with BBQ
Why should you book this Seminyak Pool Villa?
- Virtual Tour
- Great central location – walk to the beach and shops, but escape from the noise
- Cool Balinese design with guest houses “right on the water” and beautiful Buddha feature
- Great outdoor modern kitchen/bar combination with large BBQ
- Lovely Balinese feel – thatched roofs with open-plan living spaces and lots of local furnishings
- Fast Wi-Fi, satellite channels and large screen TV in living room, TV/DVD in all bedrooms
- All bedrooms have huge king sized beds and ensuites with semi ‘open air’ showers – 1 guest house convertible to 2 x large single beds
Why should you book this Seminyak Pool Villa?
• Virtual Tour
• Great central location – walk to the beach and shops, but escape from the noise
• Cool Balinese design with guest houses “right on the water” and beautiful Buddha feature
• Great outdoor modern kitchen/bar combination with large BBQ
• Lovely Balinese feel – thatched roofs with open-plan living spaces and lots of local furnishings
• Fast Wi-Fi, satellite channels and large screen TV in living room, TV/DVD in all bedrooms
• All bedrooms have huge king sized beds and ensuites with semi ‘open air’ showers – 1 guest house convertible to 2 x large single beds
Your stay will include:
- Government tax and service charge
Change of bed sheets and towels as required
Pool and garden maintenance
Purified drinking water
Drinks and groceries shopping service (non alcohol only)
Guest assistant services from 08:00 – 23:00
Daily housekeeping staff from 08:00 – 16:00
24 hour manned security post and a safe in each room
Welcome drink and cool towel upon arrival.
Additional Services Available
Minimum Stays & Seasonal Dates
We are currently experiencing difficulties with our villa availability calendars – please feel free to send us an enquiry for your desired dates! The calendars will be back soon!
Space & Features
2 Ensuite Bedroom with king sized beds
1 Ensuite Bedroom with twin single beds (can be converted into a king bed)
50m2 swimming pool | Shallow end 1,20m | Deep end 1,60m
Pool side bale with daybed
Outdoor kitchen with BBQ Bar
Designed with personal comfort in mind, the main building overlooks the swimming pool and tropical gardens and features a big living space perfect for entertaining friends with modern entertainment systems and big screen TV with satellite channels including movies, news, cartoons and sport
Bedrooms and configuration
The tastefully decorated single-storey villa has three bedrooms – two bedrooms are contained in two identical guest houses separated by a wooden bridge over the pool and a beautiful Buddha relief. The third bedroom is attached to the main building. All of the bedrooms are air-conditioned, as well as having ceiling fans, a huge king sized bed (one guest house convertible to 2 x single beds) , spacious wardrobe with safety deposit box and en-suite bathroom with open air showers, fully supplied with hair drier, guest shampoo, conditioner, soaps and moisturiser.
Grounds & landscaping
A thatched pavilion over a daybed next to the pool (The ‘Bale’) provides a shady niche to stretch out with a book amongst the cushions, or enjoy a massage. There is even an outdoor garden shower close at hand! At the end of the garden, a stone terrace is perfect for casual alfresco dining with friends and loved ones, and has sun beds and shady umbrella. The stunning Buddha water feature and infinity pool is the glistening focal point of Villa Rama and is surrounded by lawns, gardens and tropical plants.
The villa is situated down a quiet lane off Jalan Raya Seminyak, called Gang Keraton. A short walk will bring you into the centre of Seminyak, a fashionable area with an abundance of boutique shopping options, as well as numerous restaurants, spas, art galleries and nightclubs. The villa is also within walking distance of Legian, the area between Seminyak and Kuta, where you will find more shops, boutiques and famous restaurants. The villa is also conveniently close to Bintang Supermarket, located on Jalan Raya Seminyak, where you can get your groceries. The beach is only a 10 minute walk from the villa, which is the perfect place to enjoy a stunning sunset. The villa is an oasis nestled in a quiet lane but conveniently only a stroll to everything you’ll need to make your holiday perfect.
Villa Bugis Seminyak Villas
Looking for the perfect Seminyak Pool Villa? Look no further, you have come to the right place! Villa Bugis has the right villa for every occasion – with nearly 30 different villas to choose from, ranging from 2 bedroom to 6 bedroom Seminyak villas. Check them out here: Villa Bugis Seminyak Villas
Villa Bugis Gives Back To The Community
If you would like to know how Villa Bugis gives back to Bali, through the Damara Bali Foundation, please click here, and support Bali while you enjoy your stay in our Seminyak Villas Damara Bali Foundation
Villa Bugis Management
for walk in 8am - 5pm:
Jalan Drupadi Gang Cempaka 14 Seminyak, Bali 80361 Indonesia.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Office hours for phone enquiries 8am - 5pm (All Bali time):
Bali : +62 (361) 8476760
After hours for phone / message enquiries 5pm - 9pm:
Mobile / WA : +62 81 236 832 838