It’s very inexpensive to dine in your villa with Villa Bugis!
Sit back, relax, we do it all, and you will enjoy another Villa Bugis Experience!
Our guests always remark that it was the best Indonesian food and value for money they had in Bali – so this is a must do during your stay!
TASTE OF BALI – SPECIAL MAIN DISHES
Bali is divided into 8 Regencies – and our menu celebrates the culinary delights of 4 different Recencies, as well as from across the Indonesian Archipelago.
Please note: All prices are in Indonesian Rupiah, and are subject to 10% service charge – guests will be issued an invoice for payment by cash or credit card same or next day. All services are subject to availability, especially during periods of high demand – so please order early, to avoid disappointment!
- Serombotan KlungkungIDR 150K per person (For min 2 people)Vegetables such as sprouts, spinach, kale, beans, eggplant with Tuna Sate and Steamed Fish
Serombotan is a typical cuisine from Klungkung consisting of vegetables such as sprouts, spinach, kale, beans, eggplant etc. as well as 3 types of spicy side sauces such as, sambal nyuh (spicy coconut), spicy peanut sauce and sambal uyah sere lemo (chilli, shrimp paste and kaffir lime leaf) To complement this dish, there is perkedel jagung (corn fritters) also fish sate (lilit tuna) and steamed fish in banana leaves (pepes ikan) and bakso ikan (fish soup meatballs) and also sambal matah, another Balinese staple made with chilli, onions, shallots and lemongrass.
- Seafood BBQ JimbaranIDR 250K per person (For min 2 people)Red Snapper, Prawn, Squid, Mussels, Sweet Corn, Rice, Spinach, Baked Potatoes.
Jimbaran was originally a traditional fishing and agricultural village, and since Jimbaran has become a popular beach area, many seafood restaurants have sprung up, as well as some major international hotels, making tourism in Jimbaran famous for many seafood dishes such as grilled fish, prawns, shellfish (mussels) and squid served with spicy green vegetables (Plecing kangkung), spices and sambal matah.
- Ayam Betutu GilimanukIDR 150K per person (For min 2 people)Roasted Chicken in Balinese Spices
Ayam Betutu is a typical Balinese food originating from Gilimanuk, but has now spread all over Bali. The pioneer of the current Ayam Betutu is Ni Wayan Tempeh back in 1976. The process of making Ayam Betutu is also very traditional and unique. First the chicken is marinated inside and out with herbs and spices and then steamed to cook all the way through, and then barbecued a little on top of embers to add some colour and so that the aroma of the food and smoke mix with the aroma of the spices to be more delicious. For the presentation, we add vegetables, white rice, peanuts and sambal matah another Balinese staple made with chilli, onions, shallots and lemongrass.
- Babi Guling GianyarIDR 1,900K – 2,500K set meal (Price depends on size eg 5-10 people)Whole Roast Pig for 5 – 10 people.
Originally Babi Guling was only used for Balinese Hindu offerings and ceremonies, but now this popular dish has become more mainstream, catering to a more modern era. With the increase in population and more complex community activity, comes about an increase in food needs, and luckily, the spread of Babi Guling so we can all enjoy! Now more tourists are coming to Bali, the demand for Babi Guling has increased until it has become part of the unique culinary landscape, especially in the Gianyar regency, and is growing rapidly throughout Bali! First the pig (babi) is slow roasted over an open fire for 3-4 hours, and then is served with white rice (Nasi Putih), lawar (green spinach, coconut and spices) and krupuk (pork crackling) and other fried small parts of the pig.
- Indonesian Set MenuIDR 175K per person (For min 2 people)This menu takes all the favourite traditional dishes from across the Indonesian archipelago! For example Sate Ayam from Madura, Soto Ayam from Lamongan, Gado Gado from Java and Rendang from Sumatera. Our concept is to bring all these famous tastes together into a set menu where you can choose your favourite Indonesian treats!
Appetizers – Choose 2 types
Main Course – Choose 4 types
Soup – Choose 1 type
Dessert – Choose 1 type
- TONIC CAN CASE160 Kx 24 cans / case
- TONIC CAN7.5 K
- Bintang Beer Bottle Case465 Kx 24 bottles / case
- Bintang Beer Bottle27 K
- Bintang Beer Can Case480 Kx 24 cans / case
- Bintang Beer Can30 K
- Bintang Radler Lemon Beer Case465 Kx 24 cans / case
- Radler Lemon Beer Can27 K
- Cape Discovery Shiraz240 K
- Cape Discovery Sauvignon Blanc240 K
- Orange Juice30 K(1 Litre)